- classic weddings can be celebrated not only in a restaurant but also in a manor. A luxurious atmosphere with a romantic touch will create a wonderful backdrop where every bride will feel like a princess;
- informal weddings can be held anywhere, but they will be especially expressive in a wooden building, on the shore of a lake or river. Decorated guest houses, barns and ancient mansions are ideal wedding venues for original celebrations;
- traditional weddings are best celebrated in nature to yield the rituals of ancestral holidays.
Guest houses, mills, and wooden manors create an atmosphere of antiquity. Baths and herbal teas will help you to relax and unwind after all the fun and hearty food.
Summer wedding venues
Infinity of choices! Forests, meadows, manor and castle gardens with canopies, vineyards, lakes, bog trails and beaches. There is no shortage of summer wedding venues!
Winter wedding venues
Cosy restaurants, manors, castles and guest houses with lamp decorations and rich candlelight will enchant a winter wedding fairy tale, while snowflakes will slowly fall outside the window.
Professional wedding assistance
The team at BRIDELIFESTYLE.COM knows that preparation for a wedding takes time, so we want to make it easier for you to find your dream wedding venue. We select the best venues regularly. At BRIDELIFESTYLE.COM you will find beautiful and unusual wedding venues in cities and the countryside. Both high-rated restaurants and mansions can be great places for weddings and celebrations. All you have to do is choose!
What not to forget when organizing a wedding?
When choosing a place for a wedding, get acquainted with the offered services. To make the wedding day run smoothly, pay attention to:
- premises area. If you don't know the exact number of your guests yet, choose wedding venues for medium and large parties;
- catering. Usually, hotels, manors and guest houses offer not only rooms for celebrations but also restaurant services, but in some places, the decoration of the rooms and the catering of the guests have to be ordered additionally;
- additional service. When celebrating a wedding in the countryside, you can usually use various services on the second day of the wedding, such as saunas, boat rental and horse riding.
Select the venue that matches your wedding style and organize your dream wedding with the help of BRIDELIFESTYLE.COM.